Sunday, March 6, 2011

This Weekend

     So I ended up having 5 Days Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday Off!  I got off work at 5 on Thursday and Immediately made the drive up to my Parents House in Idaho Falls.  You see my brother Jeff got married on Saturday.  Friday morning I went to see the Adjustment Bureau with my brother Jon and now Nephew Jaden.  The movie was pretty good.  Afterwards we went to Pocatello for the Wedding Rehersal.  It was at this point that I learned that I was gonna be my brothers Best Man.  After the rehearsal we went to Golden Corral for Dinner then went Bowling after that.  We all realized at this point Pocatello is kinda ghetto or as I found out the next day my Brother In Law called it White Trash.
     Saturday was the day Jeff got married.    It was a small wedding with only about 45 people most of which was family.  It was really beautiful and afterwards was the reception.   There was music and a little bit of dancing and the Wedding Cake tasted really good.  In fact I had two pieces that night and two more the next day.  I know what was I thinking eating all that cake but I figured Weddings really don't come around that often so I might as well really enjoy the cake. 
     Tommow I'm probably gonna go see a movie with my Sister and Her Husband and I decided that I wanted to relax on my last day off Tuesday so I'm gonna head back early tomorrow evening.  It has been really fun getting to spend this weekend with my family and extended family.

No comments:

Post a Comment