Monday, March 21, 2011

Jason Marsden

     Now when I was growing up Jason Marsden was seen everywhere on television.  He was in the Munsters Today, Eerie Indiana, Full House, Step By Step, and Boy Meets World.  He also did the voice of Max in A Goofy Movie and An Extremely Goofy Movie.  Over the years he disappeared from appearing on the small screen and moved to doing cartoon voicework.  He also did voices on Kim Possible, Justice League and Teen Titans.
     So Anyway,  As usual I was watching Tv and using Facebook at the same time tonight.  There are a few Actors who actually update their own facebook pages like Tricia Helfer, Katee Sackhoff, and Jason Marsden.  So there I was looking at the most recent statuses and I caught one that intrigued me.  Jason Marsden left a status update saying, "Just might turn my (Offline) to (Online)."  Those familiar to Facebook knows that there is a chat box on the bottom corner of facebook letting you know who of your friends are available to chat.  Those who don't want to be bothered can turn their status to Offline so that no one knows that they are on Facebook.  Obviously this comes in handy for actors who would be constantly bombarded with requests to talk everytime they got on facebook.  So for the first time on Facebook Jason deceided that he was gonna take the time to chat with his fans. 
   I loved watching him on Tv when I was growing up so Of Coarse I got excited when I found out this was gonna happen.   I told him that A Goofy Movie was one of my favorite Disney films.  He thanked me and said that he never gets tired of hearing that.  I also told him that I was disappointed when he disappeared from Boy Meets World and he thanked me for the kind words and said that he was disappointed too.  I thanked him for his time and told him to enjoy the rest of his night.  He Thanked me again and told me to do the same.  Needless to say, It Was Awesome!  It was a Great Way to end an otherwise normal day!

No comments:

Post a Comment