Saturday, April 2, 2011

Scream Franchise

     So Scream 4 comes out in a few weeks and I'm pretty excited.  Its supposed to be the first film in a new Trilogy.  They're saying that its the Bloodiest of the bunch and that its the best one since the first Scream!  Like most horror franchises the quality of each one goes down the more films that they make so it will be refreshing if it is indeed the best one since the first one.  I remember when the first one came out.  I was in High School and just started driving.  I really Dug it especially when Henry Winkler got it (Growing up watching him as The Fonz in Happy Days made this kill that much Cooler) , in fact it was the first film that I saw twice in theaters ever.  It revitalized the slasher film in the 90's. 
     One of the reasons that I'm looking forward to the new Scream is because its the first Scream to be made since I met David Arquette a few years back at a Horror Convention.  He was so Cool and very laid back!  For me there's just something about watching a Movie or a Tv show after meeting an actor that  makes it a whole different viewing experience.  Every time I watch something with David Arquette in it it puts a smile on my face and I say to myself or to whoever is with me, "I've Met That Guy".  Its such a Great Feeling!

If you can't tell by the bags under my eyes this Picture was taken at 1 in the morning and I was a little tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment