Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Geekdom!

     I am a Geek in the truest sense of the word.  I collect Comic Books, Action Figures and Trading Cards.  I love Sci-Fi and Kung-Fu Films.  I love Bruce Cambell and Horror Films.  I attend Comic Book and Sci-Fi Conventions.  I'm what you would call a Trekkie or Trekker, a Doctor Whovian or Deadite. I love Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, Buffy, Angel, Highlander, Supernatural, Smallville, Torchwood, Stargate SG-1, Twilight Zone, Red Dwarf and Firefly.  Most people spend their vacations on Cruises or to places like Hawaii.  I spend my vacations and hard earned money on Conventions.  I've been to 2 Comic Book Conventions, a Horror Film Convention, Sci-Fi Convention, and a Star Trek Convention.  I've met Seth Green, Patrick Stewart, Jonathan Frakes, Brent Spiner, Michael Dorn, James Marsters, Grace Park, Erica Durance, Aaron Ashmore, Phil Morris, Laura Vandervoort, Zachary Quinto, David Arquette, Lou Ferigno, Kevin Sorbo, Clare Kramer Thomas Dekker and Bruce Campbell..
     Its usually a safe bet that if you know who Bruce Campbell is then your probably a Geek!  In fact its probably a safe bet to say that to be a true Geek you must love Bruce Campbell even though most of his films are garbage.  Bruce Campbell is an actor who started out in Horror Films with Evil Dead and Evil Dead 2.  He's currently in Burn Notice but has had a couple of failed TV Shows like The Adventures of Briscoe County Jr and Jack of All Trades.  He's also been in mostly straight to Video/Dvds, most of which have been horrible Sci-Fi films.  I would like to see anyone try to put their Geekdom up against mine, I guarantee that I'm probably more of a Geek than you!

No comments:

Post a Comment