Friday, July 1, 2011

Feeling Kindof Depressed Lately

   I mentioned in a past blog that ADD and Depression run in my family.  Some days are better than others and for the most part I've been pretty content the last 4 months.  My brother and his wife were living here in Provo til last August when they moved back up to Idaho.  When they left I no longer had immediate family within 4 hours of me.  By the begining of that November I was feeling pretty depressed and even thought about moving back up to Idaho.  I didn't have many friends and I only talked to a couple of people at work.  It was just before Thanksgiving and for some reason I started talking to Eve for the first time.    Even though things didn't work out like I had hoped we became great friends and even though I had a couple of rejections from girls that hurt temporarily, I've been pretty happy.  
   I've hung out with Travis a couple of times and hung out with Eve on several occasions.  I rarely get any phone calls, Eric and Noah don't ever return a text and Eve only returns about half my texts.  Travis has become a pretty decent friend to me and Eve has become like family.  In fact If Eve hadn't become as good a friend to me as she is I would of moved home months ago.  I actually enjoy hanging out with Travis and I am never happier than when I'm hanging out with Eve but when I'm home by myself I kindof get depressed.  I'm not sure why, maybe its because its been so long since I've actually been able to hang out with someone that I miss hanging out when Travis or Eve are busy. 
   When I was living at home I wasn't a big fan family functions.  Now that I'm older and live in a different state I love spending time with my family when I visit home.  It may not always be exciting but I'm always happy when I'm there hanging out with my parents, my brothers or my sisters.  That's how I feel when I hang out with Eve.  I'm always happy and content even if its just running errands or if its just me bugging Eve at work.  We may not always communicate as much as I would hope or as much as we did when I first started talking to her but I enjoy every chance that we do.  Maybe your saying to yourself that I'm just fooling myself, but I don't think so, and if I am than so be it because she always makes me feel special and maybe thats all that I really need right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment