Friday, June 24, 2011

Friends

    So, a couple of things have happened since my last post.  Travis's Wife went out of town so we had a Guys Day.  We saw Green Lantern in 3D, it was Ok.  We spent 30 mins at the Nickel Arcade and had some Pizza and Breadstix at Blackjacks Pizza.  It was pretty fun. 
     I've also got to hang out with Eve a couple of times.  The first two times I pretty much ran a bunch of errands with her.  It was still pretty fun!  Today I found out that I Aced my Web Essentials class which also happened to be my first class in 9 years.  I talked Eve into celebrating my success with some pizza.  Her roomate Megan wanted to hang out with her today so I ended up spending a good chunk of the day at there place watching Movies.  We watched Super Troopers, which wasn't as funny as I remember it,  There's Something About Mary, which is still hilarious and 500 Days of Summer, which I ended up liking!  I'm not quite sure how its happend, but Eve has become like my Best Friend. 
     Its funny because I never thought that I would ever become great friends with a girl.  Every now and then she Jokes about why I hang out with her and the truth is I wonder why she hangs out with me.  She's truely the coolest chick I've ever known. She's real Goofy too but I think thats one of the things that makes her so Cool.  Why she even tolerates a guy like me is beyond me.  She has a boyfriend but still finds time to talk and hang out with me. I had a friend ask me tonight if I was falling for her.  I told him that it was hard to explain.  I mean I do Love Eve, but I'm not In Love with Eve, if that makes any sense to you.  He didn't understand it.  Not only has she become my best friend but shes also become my favorite person in the world.  I love talking to her and hanging out with her.  She's often on my mind and I'm always happy when I'm around her.  I would probably die for her if necessary.  So yeah I love her but its different than being In Love with her.  For example she has a boyfriend that she's madly in Love with.  I just met him recently and don't really know him except for what Eve's said about him and he seems pretty cool.  When I first started talking to Eve I was a little jealous of him,  I thought that I was in love with her, and even though Eve was unattached I knew that it was only a matter of time before they got together.  When it happened I thought that I would be devastated but I wasn't.  I knew then that my attraction to Eve had to be something else.  I don't know maybe we're just kindred spirits or something.   Eve definately deserves to be happy and he makes her happy so that makes me happy.
    In fact I see Eve more as family then anything else.   She often jokes that we should just tell people that we're brother and sister, which did bother me at first, but now it seems quite appropriate.  She means the world to me and She's done more for me than she will ever know.  She's joked once or twice about if we will always be friends and I really do hope that we do remain friends for a very long time.  She's just as important to me as my own sisters and that really says something.

No comments:

Post a Comment