Monday, June 6, 2011

My Birthday and Michael Ian Black at Wiseguys

So Friday was my Birthday.  I don't usually do anything.  I ended up spending the whole day with a very close friend of mine.  This year it fell on a Friday which is new release day at the movies.  We went and caught the Noon showing of X-Men First Class.  The movie felt a little long but was really good.  There even was a pretty Sweet Cameo.  We had Chinese for Lunch and then did some shopping.  For my birthday my parents gave me some money and my friend bought me Rob Lowe's Autobiography, Stories I Only Tell My Friends.  Later that night we went to Wiseguys to see Michael Ian Black (Wet Hot American Summer, Reaper, Take Me Home To Night, Reno 911).  He was Hilarious.  This being Utah, he joked a lot about Mormons but did it surprisingly very Tastefully.  He didn't do a meet and greet afterwards but I did get one of the other Comedians to go backstage and get him to sign my Wiseguys T-shirt.  Which was very Cool of him!  This was the best Birthday I've had since I met Seth Green 6 years ago





No comments:

Post a Comment