Saturday, October 8, 2011

Star Trek Convention and Such!

     So a lot has gone on the last couple months since I last posted.  I went to the Star Trek Convention in Las Vegas this past August.  It was a lot of fun.  This time around I met the Original Enterprise Crew consisting of actors William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, George Takei, and Nichelle Nichols.  I also met John Cho (Star Trek, The Harold and Kumar Films), John De Lancie, and Olivia D'Abo (The Wonder Years, Conan The Destroyer).  While in Vegas I also got to catch the Standup of Comedian/Actor Tim Allen (Who Didn't Love Home Improvement) who was very funny.
   This past month I met up with a couple of different girls that I met online.  I won't go in to details, lets just say that I had a lot of fun, but nothing worked out.  I have been talking to this other girl that I met online.  We met up for lunch several times and try to get together inbetween classes.  She has 4 kids and likes to wait before she's dated a guy for a while before introducing him into her home which I understand.  I'm really hoping that things progress with this girl because she's really cool and I like her a lot so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment